Tuga Vicio Patch v7.0 for PES 2015 [Update] 2023
Now again, Tugo Vicio Team is updating their patch to contribute to PEs 2015. the real
version in 1.0 which was then followed to 1.0.1 and fixed in version v7.0 now supports the latest update PES 2015 Data Pack 3.
So for this version, you are obliged to do the PES 2015 update first to the Data pack 3 version, because if it’s still version 1 or 2, PES 2015 will be an error. !
then what are the patches that were processed from the Tuga Vicio Team?
Tuga Vicio Latest Features
- Compatible with DLC 3.0
- Update 1.03
- Logos of Competitions (Full)
- Emblems of the Teams (Full)
- The name of the trainer is true to the original (Full)
- Names of club and national team players in accordance with the original (full)
- Stadium name in accordance with the original (Full)
- Can adjust the referee kits through the selector
- Badges for the English and Italian leagues.
- more than 1000 new faces
- Includes the newest Stadium from Pack Of Stadiums and Adboards v2
- The latest adboard, improvements on several faces, began to add the name of the Bundesliga team, PES Selector Improved, and some of the latest features. \
- Addon Stadium, Chants & Adboards.
Steps to Install Disable Anti virus
(Recommended Fresh Install PES 2015)
- Make sure you have updated PES 2015 to DLC / Datapack 3
- Right click ” Pes.2015.Patch.Tuga.vicio 1.0.exe “
- Select Run as administrator
- Urgent !! : In the Browse section , please click and select the PES 2015 location that you Install
C: \ program Files \ Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 (make no mistake)
- After that, Continue to Stage 2 at the very bottom
- greetings extraordinary
Size: 2.8 Gb
Second Stage !!
- after installing the PES patch above
- if you need it, please install the add ons below (ignore it if you don’t need it)
- Next, open the folder “1.0.1”, copy “Edit.bin” and paste it into
C: \ Users \ kuyhAa ‘\ Documents \ KONAMI \ Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 \ save
- Replace the original
=> STADIUMS | 552 Mb
=> ADBOARDS | 3 Mb
Size: 18 Mb
=> Patch version
=> Patch version